Sign up to support your favorite athletes
Why can’t I find this in the app store
This is a web app accessed through a web browser like Safari, Chrome, etc. To add this as an “app” on your iPhone/Android home screen, log into your account on mightyfans.com on Safari you can click the “Share” icon in the bottom middle of your screen, then “Add to Homepage”.
What can I post on MightyFans?
Whatever you want! As long as you follow our content guidelines, which you can read more about here.
I know an athlete that could do well on MightyFans, can I refer them?
YES! We would love for you to encourage your friends to sign up for MightyFans. We have a referral program, so please forward us their information and we can get them set up. Email us.
How are payouts processed?
All payouts are processed through Stripe. During the signup process, you will be prompted to create a Stripe account where you can access all your transactions, payout details, tax forms, and more!
How do I see how much I've made?
You can see how much you’ve made so far through Stripe by going to your Dashboard or downloading the Stripe Express App in the App Store.
How do I access my Stripe account?
The first way to access your stripe account is to log in directly through stripe. You created an account during the signup process.
The second way to access your stripe is through your MightyFans account. Head over to settings—> creator tools—> monetization settings—> click on gear icon next to your banking info and you will be directed to stripe.
When will I receive payment?
Payouts are processed at the first of every month and are deposited the first week of each month into the bank account on file. $50 minimum payout.
Why haven’t I received a payout?
There are a number of reasons why you may not have received a payout, but below are some of the most common reasons:
Your bank account is not properly set up
You haven’t updated your SSN or tax info in Stripe
You haven’t reached the $50 minimum payout total
Can I be paid via PayPal instead of Stripe?
At this time, all US and UK based athletes can only receive payouts through Stripe. If you are based outside of these regions, please contact our support team.
How can I update my card or banking information?
All banking information must be updated directly in your Stripe account. Once in Stripe, click on the avatar at the top, select MightyFans’ under payout details, and don’t forget to save your new banking/card info before exiting out.
Why can’t I send / receive messages?
We currently do not offer messaging capabilities for fans under 18 years old.
What kind of messages can I send through DM’s?
You may send text, photo, and video messages. These can be sent for free to a user or you may paywall the media and require the user to pay to unlock it. NOTE: media in messages is still moderated just like the content on your page and must follow our community guidelines.
Can I choose the price required to unlock?
At the moment, prices are set to $5, $10, $15, $20. The ability to choose is coming soon!
Can I mass message my subscribers?
Yes! You can include media with these messages as well and send them free or paid.
Can I schedule send a mass message?
As of now no, but check in with our Creator Success Team on new feature updates!
What do I do if a message makes me uncomfortable?
We have a moderation team, but they don’t always see everything right away. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Creator Success Team so we can take care of it.
COULDN’T FIND YOUR ANSWER?
Reach out to us today and we can help you further!
Last Update: November 1, 2023
MightyFans, Inc. (“MightyFans”) operates the MightyFans.com website and associated apps, providing a social platform that connects athletes with their top fans and including all pages within this website and all pages within any app produced by MightyFans (the “Service”).
We collect the following types of information about you: (1) information you choose to give us; (2) information we get when you use the Service and (3) information we get from third parties.
Information You Choose to Give to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you may provide us with information through your:
• Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise;
• Account registration and administration of your account;
• Uploading or posting of User Content;
• Requests for customer support and/or technical assistance;
• Registration for any contest, sweepstakes, or other events we may sponsor;
• Application for a job, internship, or fellowship;
• Participation in surveys we may make available;
• Provision of other information to us within or outside of the Service.
The types of data we collect directly from you include:
• Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information, such as your username, first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you choose to have one associated with your account.
• Messages and User Content.
We collect information when you message us or other users through use of the Service. We may retain any messages you send to us or through use of the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, including customer support.
Information We Get When You Use the Service
• Cookies, Log Data and other tracking technologies: When you use our Service, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and information about how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser and track your behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other information described above. When you access our Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID or other identifier), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude), WiFi location or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
• Analytics Data: We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
Information from Third Parties
When you interact with us through social media, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service. We may also collect information about you from non-affiliated third parties for fraud or safety protection purposes, or for marketing purposes. We likewise may combine information that we collect from you through the Service with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect, alone or in combination, for various purposes, including, but not limited to providing the Service as well as the following:
• develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our products and services.
• send you communications, including by email. We may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our Service.
• monitor and analyze trends and usage.
• verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
• use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the Service and your experience with them.
• enforce our Terms and Conditions and other usage policies.We may also store or use information locally on your device.How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
• With our creators.
• With other Users. We may share the following information with other users: (1) information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile biography (2) any additional information you have consented for us to share; (3) User Content you post or send will be shared with your subscribers.
• With all Users. We may share the following information with all Users: public information such as your profile name, username and profile pictures.
• To third parties offering features through the Service. employ additional third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: (1) to facilitate our Service; (2) to provide the Service on our behalf; (3) to perform Service-related services; or (4) to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
• Aggregated or anonymized information. We may also share with third parties—such as advertisers—aggregated or anonymized information.
• With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation, investigation, remedy, or enforce potential Terms and Conditions violations; protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety; detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.• With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
• Fanfix may use and repost your posts for marketing purposes.Payment Provider
• With other Users.
We may share the following information with other users: (1) information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile biography (2) any additional information you have consented for us to share; (3) User Content you post or send will be shared with your subscribers.
• With all Users.
We may share the following information with all Users: public information such as your profile name, username and profile pictures.
• Aggregated or anonymized information.
We may also share with third parties—such as advertisers—aggregated or anonymized information.
• With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation, investigation, remedy, or enforce potential Terms and Conditions violations; protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety; detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
• With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
• Fanfix may use and repost your posts for marketing purposes.
If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.• Fanfix may use and repost your posts for marketing purposes.Payment Provider
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Terms of Service
Last Updated: November 13, 2023
Mighty Fans is an exclusive-content platform enabling athletes to monetize their passion. Serving as the global hub for sports fans, we facilitate daily interactions between fans and their favorite athletes, fostering a fun, secure, and brand-friendly environment. Our mission is to empower all athletes (not just the top 1%) to earn their full potential.
Welcome to Mighty Fans!
- Content: Any material uploaded by users, including photos, videos, audio, livestreams, data, text, metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and more.
- Athlete: A user with a Mighty Fans Athlete account, posting content for other users to view.
- Fan: A user who supports their favorite athletes by purchasing memberships or messages on Mighty Fans.
- Mighty Fans: Refers to the platform and its services.
- User: Any individual using Mighty Fans, referred to as "you."
- "We," "our," and "us": Refers to Mighty Fans and its parents, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates.
Special Terms for Fans
Being a Fan
Fans can access exclusive content and interact directly with athletes through memberships and direct messages. To become a fan, create a Mighty Fans account, add a preferred payment method, and join a membership program to support an athlete.
Membership Subscriptions and Direct Messages
Upon subscribing, you'll receive confirmation with payment terms and information about Mighty Fans’ cancellation policy. Subscriptions are charged and renewed monthly. Direct messages to athletes are pre-paid with no refunds. Content in direct messages must adhere to the platform's guidelines. Prices may change at any time.
Athletes may create paywalled content, and fans must pay a specified price to access the locked content.
Canceling Memberships and Deleting Accounts
You may cancel your subscription(s) at any time, and you will retain access until the current subscription term ends. Account deletion requests can be made to Support@MightyFans.com, with the process starting within 10 days and completing within 45 days. Content will not remain visible during the deletion process, and you will lose access to all subscriptions and content upon deletion of your account.
Loss of Access to Content
Access to content may be lost if payment fails, if the athlete blocks you, or if the athlete deletes their account. The platform is not obligated to maintain fan status for any specific athlete.
Taxes and Other Fees
Tax may be added based on your jurisdiction, and you're responsible for maintaining an up-to-date address. Some banks may charge foreign transaction fees, typically around 3.0%, for payments processed through the platform. Contact your bank for details.
Athlete memberships vary, and Mighty Fans has limited control over the quality and specific offerings of its athletes. While we are not obligated, we make efforts to screen for fraudulent athlete accounts. However, we cannot guarantee the identity of the athletes or the validity of their claims. Your assistance in reporting suspicious or fraudulent athlete pages to Support@MightyFans.com is crucial for maintaining the safety of Mighty Fans.
Indemnity from Fans
If legal action arises due to your use or conduct on Mighty Fans, you are responsible for contributing to the costs. Fans must indemnify us, our parents, affiliates, third-party service providers, subsidiaries, related companies, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all damages resulting from a fan's use of Mighty Fans. We retain the right to exclusive control over the defense of a covered claim, and if exercised, you are expected to cooperate.
Limitation of Liability Related to Fans
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from these terms or your use of Mighty Fans. Our liability for damages is limited to the amount earned from you through your use of Mighty Fans in the twelve months leading up to the claim date. We explicitly disclaim liability for loss associated with unfulfilled benefits and losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements. This clause includes our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party service providers in the definition of "we" and "our."
Special Terms for Athletes
Being an Athlete
An athlete creates an athlete account and page on Mighty Fans to engage with fans through subscription memberships and/or prepaid direct messages. As an athlete, you can connect with fans by using tools provided by Mighty Fans, showcasing creations, offering merchandise, receiving tips, and generating recurring revenue from fan subscribers.
Membership and Fans
Memberships target passionate fans, offering unique benefits like exclusive content, early access to content, merchandise, and unique experiences. In return, athletes receive loyal support and recurring and one-time revenue from memberships and/or prepaid direct messages. There is no obligation to allow any particular person or group to become a fan of your account.
Membership Subscriptions and Direct Messages
Fans may pay a monthly fee for a membership subscription to your account. Athletes determine the price for subscriptions and direct messages for their account, though Mighty Fans reserves the right to set a minimum price. Athletes may adjust the subscription and/or direct message pricing at any time. All content produced by an athlete must comply with these terms and content guidelines.
Athletes may publish locked content to fans for a fee. Mighty Fans reserves the right to set a minimum price for locked content. All locked content must comply with these terms and content guidelines.
Athletes receive 75% of their income from Mighty Fans, paid approximately 30 days after each calendar month. The platform retains 25% (the "Mighty Fans Fee"), which also covers payment processing fees. While the fee currently includes processing fees, Mighty Fans reserves the right to charge additional processing fees in the future. Taxes on athlete earnings are the responsibility of each athlete. For further details, please refer to the "Tax" section below.
As an athlete, you make your membership available on Mighty Fans, and we provide the technology to host the membership, charge subscription fees, and charge for direct messages. Mighty Fans handles payment-related issues like fraud, chargebacks, and payment disputes. Access to funds is typically provided on a monthly basis, but delays may occur. Payments may be blocked or held for policy violations, compliance reasons, or to collect tax reporting information. Communication regarding delayed or blocked payments is promptly conveyed. In the case of a negative account balance due to activities like refunds, we reserve the right to recover funds from future payments.
Depending on fan locations, some banks may charge foreign transaction fees for memberships or direct messages. This charge, typically around 3.0%, is beyond our control.
Withholding of Payment
Mighty Fans may withhold payments if a breach of terms is reasonably believed, if a threat to the company or another athlete or fan is perceived, if payments result from unlawful or fraudulent activity, or if content is suspected to infringe on third-party intellectual property. Withholding occurs during the investigation of breaches or suspected unlawful activity.
Tax identification information and required documentation are collected and reported to tax authorities. You must complete any requested tax documentation and report income as per applicable law. All tax liabilities arising from your use of Mighty Fans are your responsibility unless explicitly noted otherwise. Athletes agree that we may deduct and withhold any sums, including tax obligations, required by law. We have the right to withhold taxes at our discretion or if required, including double withholdings for the USA and the athlete's country of residence.
Ownership of Your Account
The company is the sole owner of your Mighty Fans "Athlete" account at all times. Content added to the account is subject to prior review and approval, and deletion or significant modification of your content may require Mighty Fans’ prior written consent, granted or withheld at the company's sole discretion.
Ownership and License of Your Content
Unauthorized Use of Your Content
Once your content is posted on Mighty Fans, the content may be used by other users or third parties beyond the platform's control. Deleting your account does not prevent the circulation of recorded content by other users or third parties who breached these terms before the account deletion.
Athlete’s Third-party Accounts
You can authorize us to access your third-party accounts, such as Google, for authentication purposes or to enable certain Mighty Fans features. Each time you link your third-party account, that account will display information about the access we require. You have the option to revoke our access through the security settings page of the respective third party at any time.
Providing ideas, suggestions, or feedback about Mighty Fans or our services is entirely voluntary, and you agree that we can use this input without compensation or obligation to you.
Mighty Fans Creations
Our creations, protected by copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws, include elements like the site text, logo, and codebase. You receive a fully paid-up, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use, display, and distribute our logo and other copyrights or trademarks for promoting your Mighty Fans page. Without written permission, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display, or create derivative works of our creations. For inquiries about using our logo or other copyrights/trademarks, contact us at Support@MightyFans.com.
Athlete’s Personal Responsibility
Only individuals are eligible to be athletes. Athletes personally adhere to these terms, providing accurate information during account creation and updating that information as necessary. You are accountable for activities on your account and for general account security. If you have assistance from a third party in managing your Athlete account, your personal legal responsibility remains unaffected. Notify us promptly at Support@MightyFans.com if you suspect your account has been compromised.
Compliance with Law
We reserve the right to monitor athletes and content for compliance with these terms and applicable law, including the FTC Guides. Noncompliant content may lead to actions such as requiring fixes, making fixes ourselves, withholding payment, and/or terminating the account. Athletes must promptly remove or modify any Content not in compliance, as instructed by us.
Export laws and regulations, including those of the United States and other applicable jurisdictions, may limit our business dealings with certain athletes. Athletes are responsible for ensuring compliance with export laws, regulations, or OFAC sanctions programs that may affect their use of Mighty Fans. Athletes confirm they are not on any U.S. government list prohibiting exports and agree not to allow Users to violate export embargoes, prohibitions, or restrictions. Your use of Mighty Fans implies acknowledgment of OFAC sanctions programs, and you commit to foregoing use or obtaining an exemption through appropriate channels if these programs impact your use of Mighty Fans. Athletes affirm that their use of Mighty Fans complies with regulations enforced by any OFAC sanctions program.
Representations and Warranties of Athlete
Athlete affirms and guarantees that: (i) they have reached the legal age to consent to these Terms or have the consent of a legal parent or guardian; (ii) they will fulfill their obligations in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; (iii) the content, except elements provided by us, is the athlete’s original work, not defaming any third party or violating third party rights; (iv) there are no restrictions on our right to use the content in accordance with these terms; (v) athlete won't use third-party content or proprietary materials in the content without necessary rights and licenses, including our written consent; (vi) athlete won't disparage Mighty Fans, our products or services, or our parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates; and (vii) the content, except elements provided by us, complies with guidelines provided by us or on MightyFans.com, including our Content Guidelines.
Indemnity from Athletes
Athlete will defend, indemnify, and hold Mighty Fans and our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates harmless from any damages related to: (a) breach of athlete’s obligations, representations, or responsibilities under these terms; (b) the athlete’s content; (c) the athlete’s development, production, distribution, operation, or exploitation of the content; (d) the athlete’s negligence, gross negligence, willful misconduct, or fraud; (e) unauthorized use, disclosure, or infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (f) athlete’s usage of Mighty Fans. We may assume the defense, settlement, or resolution of such claims at athlete’s cost and expense.
Release and Limitation of Liability Related to Athletes
Athlete agrees to release Mighty Fans and all associated entities from any injury, damage, or harm arising from participation on our platform to the fullest extent permitted by law. We are not liable to athlete for (i) special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or lost profits, and (ii) any amount exceeding fees paid to the athlete in the twelve months before the claim.
General Terms for All Users
Who Can Use Mighty Fans
To use Mighty Fans, you must be at least 18 years old, not prohibited under applicable laws, not previously disabled by us for policy violations, not a convicted sex offender, and, as an athlete, not a politician or public official.
How You Can't Use Mighty Fans
Users must comply with these terms and policies. They must:
- Refrain from unlawful or fraudulent activities.
- Refrain from posting someone else’s private or confidential information.
- Respect privacy and intellectual property rights; you represent that you own or have obtained all necessary rights and permissions for the content you post or share.
- Provide accurate information or impersonate others.
- Refrain from interfering with Mighty Fans' operation
- Refrain from selling, licensing, purchasing, or stealing any data obtained from Mighty Fans.
- Refrain from creating accounts in order to access the platform or collect information in an unauthorized way.
- Refrain from modifying, translating, creating derivative works of, or reverse engineering Mighty Fans’ products or services.
For account, payment, service, or terms-related inquiries, contact us at Support@MightyFans.com.
All users must comply with Mighty Fans Content Guidelines. While not obligated to do so, we monitor pages for compliance and investigate reported violations. We work with users to resolve issues and may take actions based on investigations.
We may terminate or suspend accounts, cancel subscriptions, or remove content at our discretion. Users cannot claim damages for the suspension or termination of another person's account. These terms remain in effect even after account deletion. No refunds are allowed, but exceptions may be granted at our discretion. We do not prorate fees upon early termination.
We continuously test new features to enhance Mighty Fans. Features may be added or removed, and we often test with a random subset of the community. If a feature significantly differs from these terms, we will explain these differences during testing.
As a global company, we adhere to economic sanctions and trade restrictions, including those by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). Transactions involving designated entities, places, or items are avoided according to OFAC guidelines.
Mighty Fans is provided "as is" without any warranty. We disclaim all warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law, including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. This disclaimer extends to our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-party service providers.
Disclaimer Regarding Interactions
You are responsible for your interactions with other users, online or in person. We assume no liability for loss or damage resulting from such interactions.
Disclaimer Regarding Content as Professional Advice
We are not licensed professionals, and content on Mighty Fans should not substitute professional consultation or advice. No attorney-client or doctor-patient relationship is formed.
Success Stories Not Guaranteed
Success stories on Mighty Fans may not reflect typical or accurate results. We don't monitor such information and cannot guarantee Users' qualifications or service quality.
We are not liable for delays or failures beyond our control, such as acts of god, regulatory changes, war, natural disasters, or hacking incidents.
Disputes will be resolved in federal or state courts in the state of Delaware. Both parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Delaware. Delaware law governs these terms.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us, superseding all prior agreements. You may not assign your rights, but we may. If a provision is unenforceable, it is modified or severed. Failure to enforce a right doesn't waive future enforcement. We may update these terms at our discretion, and your continued use implies acceptance. Even if these terms are terminated by you or us, the following sections will continue to apply: Indemnity for Fans, Indemnity for Athletes, Representations and Warranties of Athlete, Restrictions, Warranty Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability Related to Fans, Release and Limitation of Liability Related to Athletes, Dispute Resolution, and Miscellaneous.
Last Updated: November 13, 2023
MightyFans aims to nurture a secure and brand-friendly space for athletes and fans to interact. Please assist us in maintaining this community by adhering to our Terms of Service and the guidelines outlined below:
Follow the Law
- Avoid supporting or endorsing terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups on MightyFans.
- Prohibited activities include offering sexual services, trading firearms, alcohol, tobacco, and non-medical drugs.
- Accounts endorsing online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries must receive prior written approval from Mighty Fans before using or promoting any such products.
- The sale of live animals between individuals is not allowed, and the coordination of poaching or selling endangered species is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure compliance with all laws when engaging in transactions for regulated goods.
- Do not post sexual content involving minors or threaten to post such content.
Refrain from Posting Harmful/Sensitive Content
- Do not promote illegal activities or counterfeit goods.
- Do not post content endorsing the use of endangered/threatened animal species or human remains.
- Avoid impersonation, posting deep-fake content, spreading misleading information through advanced technologies, and sharing sensitive personal or proprietary data.
Share Only Authentic Content
- You own the content you post; share only what you have the right to post.
Post Appropriate Content
- Share content suitable for a diverse audience.
- Nudity and sexual content are strictly prohibited on the platform. Exceptions may be permitted for acts of birth, breastfeeding, or health-related situations.
- Refrain from glorifying self-injury, such as cutting.
Foster Genuine Interactions
- Avoid spam-like behavior, artificial fan collection, or commercial outreach without consent.
- Do not post content that encourages or facilitates the offering, solicitation or trade of fake and/or misleading user reviews or ratings.
- Do not create accounts for the purpose of violating our guidelines or of misleading others.
Respect the Community
- Refrain from hate speech, credible threats, or targeting private individuals for degradation.
- Do not promote violence, theft, vandalism, or financial harm based on someone’s race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases.
- Foster positive interactions and respectful conversation, even in discussions about public figures.
Be Considerate with Newsworthy Events
- Exercise caution when sharing graphic images related to intense violence; consider providing a warning.
- Share content for awareness or educational purposes rather than for sadistic pleasure or glorification of violence.
Maintain the Community
- Resolve disputes directly whenever possible.
- Unsubscribe or block users for content you dislike.
- Report any violations of guidelines to Support@MightyFans.com.
- Report copyright, trademark, or intellectual property issues to Support@MightyFans.com.
- Mighty Fans may cooperate with law enforcement when there's a risk of harm or a threat to public safety.